The 2021-22 Hiatus!

 

Hello dear readers!

I have been MIA on the blog since the last year and a half, or more probably. Too many things were happening, but majorly I was focusing on completing my doctoral thesis. Now that most of the academic writing work is taken care of, I can get back to enjoying writing this blog! I am considering what new topics to write about. I have a few at hand which I am working on, at the moment. If anyone has any particular concept or topic they'd like to read about, do comment below and let me know. Also, in another news, I am moving out of the world of academia. Excited to find out what's in store for me next. Stay tuned for some amazing write-ups coming up on the page soon. Till then, take care.

Cheers,

B.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Article - Indian Mythology Series: Mohini Avatar of Lord Vishnu

Textiles: Block Prints of India

Guest Article - Indian Mythology Series: Revanta